Apitonus is often called Abkhazian mountain honey. There is some truth in this, but these products are still slightly different. Apitonus is a very useful mixture of bee production, which has a healing composition and is used in cooking, medicine, cosmetology around the world. The article describes what is apitonus, what is its composition, therapeutic properties and possible contraindications.
What is honey Apitonus?
On the photo honey apitonus
Apitonus is a very valuable beekeeping product. And although you can find it a simple honey, in fact it is a somewhat more complex product. It is based on the Abkhazian mountain honey, but besides it there are also other natural components in the composition, for example royal and drone milk, pollen, chitosan, wax, propolis, bee tail.
Composition of apitonusRead also these articles.
- What can be planted next to zucchini
- Strawberry variety Bereginya
- Large breeds of geese
- Planting tomato seedlings in the greenhouse
Apitonus contains a lot of useful substances in the composition, thanks to which it is used all over the world for the treatment of a wide variety of diseases, various cosmetic purposes and even for preparing interesting dishes.
Apitonus is one of the most famous varieties.Interesting! As part of apitonus there is acetylcholine - growth hormone.
100 g of product contains:
- 55 mg of vitamin C;
- 0.4-0.8 mg of vitamin PP (nicotinic acid);
- 0.4-0.6 mg of vitamin B1;
- 0.3-0.5 mg of vitamin B2;
- 0.02 mg of vitamin B6;
- 0.05 mg of vitamin B9;
- 0.0006 mg biotin (vitamin H);
- 290-320 kcal.
In addition, the composition of this bee product is: zinc, magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron, chromium, cobalt, vanadium, silver, manganese.
The glycemic index of the product is 30 units. Nutritional value of 100 g: 71.3 g of carbohydrates, 27.4 g - water, 1 g of protein, 0.3 g of fat.
Healing properties of apitonus
Due to the fact that the apitonus contains not only honey, but also other useful substances, it has a wide variety of healing properties.
Honey apitonus has pronounced healing properties.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Increases appetite and improves the digestive tract.
- Improves the immune system.
- Stimulates the reproductive system.
- It reduces cholesterol in the blood, and also removes slags and toxins, heavy metals, radionuclides.
- Reduces the risk of developing different types of anemia.
- Regulates the nervous system.
- Can accelerate the healing of burns, wounds, cuts.
- Improves the appearance of the skin, tones the dermis turgor.
- Increases lactation.
- It has a rejuvenating effect at the cellular level.
It is often prescribed not only by medicine men, but also by doctors in hospitals. Often this remedy is prescribed as an adjunct for: blood loss, diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, anemia, nervous system problems, depression, impotence and infertility, skin diseases, female diseases, polyneuritis, lag in children's development.
How to take apitonus?We recommend reading our other articles.
- Kalanchoe flower
- What can not feed the rabbits
- Garlic Rokambol
- Why are not the hens laying
Honey apitonus has a strong healing effect on the human body. However, it is necessary to use it only in moderate quantities, especially in the presence of any disease. In different cases, the amount of apitonus used may differ, as well as the method of its use.
Apitonus is a natural, natural biological stimulant.
- To strengthen the immune system, adults and children take this remedy in the morning, on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before meals. Adults should eat a teaspoon of this honey, and children need 0.5 teaspoon each. It is not necessary to wash it down, it should dissolve on its own. The course lasts 3 months, then take a break.
- In the treatment of certain diseases, internal organs or the reproductive system, pressure, apitonus is prescribed to be taken orally. It is simply eaten with teaspoons during, before or after eating. However, the dosage in this or that case may be different and must be adjusted only by the attending physician!
- If you need to heal a wound, cut or have any skin disease, use apitonus externally. A thin layer of apitonus is spread on a gauze slice or tampon, then applied to the damaged area and fixed. From above, you need to wrap the place with a clean cloth or bandage, so that the gauze cut with apitonus does not move. After about 2-3 hours, the dressing is changed, because apitonus is quickly absorbed into the skin. However, if the wound or cut is small, you can simply spread it with apitonus, without wrapping it with a bandage and wait until it is absorbed.
- To rejuvenate the skin or improve its appearance is to use a mask. 1.5 teaspoons of apitonus interfere with 2 tablespoons of cow's milk. All is well mixed until a homogeneous mass and applied to the face, lightly massaging movements. Hold the mask up to 20 minutes and wash off. A moisturizer is applied over the cleaned skin, because apitonus can dry the skin very much.
It is safe to attribute apitonus to healing products, but it has a number of contraindications.
- If you are individually intolerant of honey, you cannot eat apitonus.
- With adrenal gland disease, it can aggravate the disease.
- With alcoholism, it can harm.
- Harm apitonus can bring in the case, if you eat it too measure.
- During pregnancy and lactation, a woman can use apitonus only with the permission of a doctor.
Apitonus has a number of contraindications
You should always start taking this product with small amounts in order to check the body's response to a new product. Then the amount can be increased. Apitonus is able to improve health, improve body tone, strengthen the immune system, if used in moderation for prevention or as recommended by a doctor if there is any disease.
How to buy natural apitonus?
Honey apitonus is not only useful, but also expensive, so it is often forged. To buy a truly genuine product, you should know how to distinguish it.
- The aroma is purely honey, without sharp notes, impurities.
- The color is white and cream, yellow is a rarity in this case.
- The mass should be thick, dense, but not strong. If the spoon enters the jar with difficulty, then this is not a real apitonus.
- The taste is slightly hot, there is a noticeable sour.
According to tradition, apitonus is poured into clay pots and tightly covered with lids. So in the villages and in the villages, where the volumes of the manufactured product are small, they sell for the most part these goods in such pots. But if we talk about mass production, then there is used glass packaging, namely, typical jars with rolling lids. In bulk apitonus not sell. But even if you find it by weight, you should not buy it. In the sun and with plenty of air, any honey begins to oxidize and deteriorate, including apitonus.